Sunday 21 November 2010

A wild webcomic has appeared!

Hello reader, and welcome to the world of The Sliding Scale, a brand new webcomic by me, KodKod. I've never made a webcomic before, or even drawn anything in my life, but a flash of inspiration led me to do this, for better or for worse, stick along for the ride, and we will see how it turns out!

So what is it going to be about? Well... a knight from a stereotypical Western RPG game world who gets transported into a totally alien place... a JRPG world! ONOES! It's going to be a comedic look at both these different realms and an experiement into how they would interact with each other. I have a bunch of funny scenes planned out for you, and though I have to create the setting first, comedy will appear as soon as page 2, that is if you have my sense of humour, which I hope you do dear reader.

I already have a few storyboards worked out, as well as a general plot arc, and characters, so I have material enough to keep my going for a while, and I'm hoping to make this a regular thing. Frankly I can't give anyone an update schedule because deadlines bore me, but this comic I do for fun, though I am hoping to get into the spirit of say... one a week, maybe more depending on how full my workload is and how inspired I am.

Anyway, that's enough of an introduction from me, I'm off to post the first comic now, I hope you'll find this, enough it, and maybe even share it with your friends.

Take care now! -KODKOD <3

No comments:

Post a Comment